Who is the last person you hugged?
- My diggity dad.
What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- Uhm… I’m not sure. I’ll pretty much try anything so I’ve had a lot of weird stuff.
What is something unusual that turns you on?
- I feel like most things that turn me are pretty usual.
Who was someone that you could have had sex with, but chose not to.
- I mean, in high school, people were always trying to hook up. I wasn’t/am not into that, so I always said no.
When was the last time someone said you were attractive?
- Babe tells me at least once every day!
Think of a person that you liked in the past. If you could say anything to them now, what would it be? What do you think their reaction would be?
- Honestly? I would have told Alex off. What he did is unexcusable and 100% awful to do to someone you supposedly loved. Instead of fighting for him back, I would have told him off and walked away without looking back. I would have also thanked him for teaching me what I don’t deservice and what I won’t put up with.
What is something about sex that you believed when younger, but later found to be incorrect?
- Not much. My parents were pretty honest about sex from the get go.
How far would you go with an attractive person that you just met?
- I wouldn’t go anywhere. I have the best boyfriend the world has to offer to go home to.
Have you ever flashed someone?
What do you think about when you can’t fall asleep?
- Way to much. Things I wish I could change or things I would have done differently. Raymond. My future and what it will be like, etc.
What kind of underwear are you wearing?
- I have a black lace, strapless bra one; I have white lace panties on.
If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life, would you?
- During the day, it’s perfect beach weather. Not so hott you can’t breath, but warm enough to enjoy the day and get a tan. Then at night, it’s perfect flannel/bonfire weather.
Are you happy?
- You have no fucking idea. My boyfriend comes to me tomorrw, and then 20 days after he goes back home, I’m on my way to him for good!
Are you moody?
- I can be.
Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Are you single?
- Not even close!
Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
- No I have not.
Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Where are your siblings right now?
- Uh… I actually have no idea.
What are you doing tomorrow?
- Picking up babe at 11:45! Then lunch, maybe MOA w/ Amanda and Eric if Ray is okay with it, check into the hotel, nap time, the movie and dinner date to end the night for our 2 months.
What does your hair look like right now?
- S H I T. But now for long!
Has anyone ever used you?
- Oh hell ya.
Is your hair naturally curly, or straight?
What are you looking forward to?
- TOMORROW :)
Is there any emotion you’re trying to avoid right now?
- I’m just trying to stay focused because I’m so antsy haha.
Are you a forgiving person?
- Yes, I am.
Who do you call when you’re having a bad day?
- I tell babe. He alawys makes me feel better.
How many people of the opposite sex have made you cry?
What are you thinking about right now?
- Raymond! That’s all I can seriously think about. I’ve missed him so much and I can’t wait to be in his arms again.
Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
- I think so yes.
Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
- Nope. Hasn’t been for years.
Have your parents ever tried to control your relationship?
- When I was younger they did.
Have you ever had to give someone directions before?
- All the time, I’m actually really really good with directions.
Speaking of which, are you good at understanding driving directions?
- Yes. I’m really good at it. When I was younger, I never talked in the car. I always watched where we were driving, and learned how to get to most places after the first or second time at most. That’s carried throughout my entire life so I’m pretty damn good at.
Has anyone ever told you that you’re incapable of whispering?
- Nope! Most people say “my whispering is your talking.”
Do you care about spending money if it’s someone else’s money?
- No matter whose money it is, I’m always conscious on how much I’m spending.
Who was the last person you yelled at? Why?
- Uh… my mother in my head. I don’t really yell at anybody.
Did your parents ever let you play in the pits of those multicolored balls?
- Not usually, they’re pretty dirty.
Is there anyone currently annoying you?
- That it isn’t tomorrow and that work is going to slow.
Do you still sleep with your parents when you’re scared sometimes?
- I don’t even live with my parents.
What color shirt are you wearing at the moment?
- Black, typical.
What was the worst substance you’ve spilled on yourself before?
- Once I was chewing on a glow stick and it broke open in my mouth. Needless to say, that was disgusting.
Do you freak out when a thunderstorm comes along?
- I love love love thunderstorms.
Do you usually have a low tolerance for pain or high tolerance?
- Ver high pain tolerance.
Do you have the ability to read someone without even knowing them?
- I’m pretty dang good at it. Body language, etc. is one of my favorite things to study.
Would you rather eat or sleep?
When was the last time you changed your hairstyle?
- In… April.
Have you ever learned that someone had lied to you all along?
Have you ever wanted to be a lawyer?
- Nope, not really.
Do you think you look anything like your parents?
- Not at all.
What color is your significant other’s hair?
- He’s got dark blonde hair.
If you got pregnant right now, would you abort the baby?
- How do you REALLY know the answer until you’re faced with the decision? However, if I was, it would be Raymond’s baby. I wouldn’t, because I know he’ll be there.
Did you ever have braces?
- Never have.
Are you better at hand-drawing things or painting?
Is your phone right next to you, or at least close by?
- It’s on my desk.
What windows are open on your computer right now?
- Lync, a chat window with Amanda, My Cisco agent, a word document with e-mail templates I made, an excel sheet with all our salons, google chrome (4 different pages), Internet Explorer for Risk, notepad, and spotify.
Anything you would like to say to someone?
- I just wanna attack babe and tell him how much I love him.
Are you in a good mood?
- Well, I was. Ray’s mood affects mine so.
Are you starting to realize anything?
- I’m finally getting what I deserve and not letting people treat me like crap.
Have you ever thought about giving up on someone, but couldn’t?
- That’s my life story. I don’t invest my time into people that often. When I do, I hold on until there is nothing left in me.
Could you go a day without eating?
- I do it often. Ray hates it.
Do you ever want to get married?
Does your bedroom need cleaning?
- Just organizing.
Do you own handcuffs?
- No lol.
Do you have a pool?
Will you hold hands with the last person you held hands with again?
- Tomorrow :)
Have you ever just felt like giving up?
- Many many times.
Do you like celery?
Do you own any Batman movies?
Are you an emotional person?
- I can be, but most of the time I try not to be. I don’t know, it’s hard to explain.
When is the last time you were at the hospital?
- Oh jesus, uhm…
Have you ever kept a fortune from a Chinese fortune cookie?
Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
- Mmm… a few.
Tell me how you feel about the current economy?
- Oh jesus. Don’t get me started on this.
What if the last person you texted told you they had feelings for you?
- He tells me every day.
Do you have clothes that are not yours?
- I have babes sweatshirt he let me take home.
Who was the last person to touch your stomach besides you?
- Uh…I’m going to guess Ray?
What do you look like right now?
- Just now haha. My papa left to KY today to surprise my cousin Hunter, and I just watched the video of my cousin discovering my grandpa in his room. He wasn’t even looking so my grandpa scared him, then his jaw dropped, and he opens his arms for a hug and goes “I missed you so much.” It was so cute.
Have you gotten your wisdom teeth out?
Who introduced you to your current significant other? If you’re single, who introduced you to your last ex?
- Long story. We met via good ol’ Stickam hahaha.
Anybody ever tell you that “you could do so much better” about a person?
Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
- Babe told me earlier this morning.
Have you ever gotten back together with someone after breaking up?
- Mhm. So stupid.
Do you think struggles make you stronger?
- They do for me.
Do you dread certain days of the week?
- Uh… no.
Have you ever been in your kitchen naked?
Do you have any idea how to make cotton candy?
- Nope. I don’t like cotton candy.
Would you rather go a week without showering or brushing your teeth?
- That’s disgusting.
Do you like the smell of coconuts?
If you were in school, would you rather write a paper or take a test?
- Write a paper.
When was the last time you checked your MySpace?
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Years on years ago.
Look out your window. How many people do you see?
Where was the last place you bought a clothing item?
Are you the youngest person living in your house?
- I am.
Did you reject or accept your last friend request?
Have you been suspended this school year?
What was your favorite thing to go on at the playground as a kid?
Can you play pool?
- It takes a bit for me to get warmed up, but then I’m good!
Did your bestfriend meet your ex?
Do you want a boyfriend?
- I have one <3 :)
Have you ever kissed someone named Sean?
Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- Hell nah.
What are you currently listening to?
- Salt by Bad Suns
Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
- I wish Ray would.
What were you doing at 12 am last night?
- Uh… talking to Raymond.
What’s in your wallet?
- Lots of stuff. Cards, my check book, receipts, etc.
Has anyone besides yourself ever hooked up on your bed?
- No lol.
What’s under your bed?
- drawers with stuff in it.
Do you sleep with anything?
- Ray’s jacket and pillows and blankets.
Last person you shared a bed with?
Are you wearing shorts?
Do you miss anyone?
- Always, Raymond.
Do you like messages or comments better?
- Uh… messages?
What are you drinking?
Did anything dramatic go down yesterday?
- Don’t think so!
Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
- Only sometimes.
Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?
Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset with them?
- Only until I’m calm enough to talk.
Has anyone licked you in the past week?
- LOL no.
Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
When you say you don’t care do you mean it?
- Mmm, usually I guess.
Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- NO! I won’t be able to! I’ll be so excited and need to do stuff before I leave to get Ray.
Do you hold back what you are thinking most of the time?
- No. I only do when I know that it’s the anger or whatever making me say it, but I don’t actually mean it.
Do you like to take walks?
- I love it!
What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
What is on your wrists right now?
Did you sleep alone last night?
- Yes :/
What kind of music do you listen to the most?
- I listen to a lot of different music.
Reason for the last tear shed?
- I told you.
Have you ever felt like someone wanted to forget your existence?
What’s your favorite color?
- Maroon and black.
Are you sitting or standing?
Are you keeping a secret from anyone?
Why are you in pain?
- My neck always hurts.
Do you crack your knuckles a lot?
- Oh you have no idea.
Have you ever been called babe, baby or honey?
Have you ever wasted too much time on a guy/girl?
- Oh god yes.
Do you sing in the car?
- All the fricken time!
Could you last in a relationship for over a year?
Do you have a hard time admitting your wrong?
- You’re* - but no.
Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough?
- All the time.
When is the last time you had pizza?
- Uhm… I can’t remember.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?
- I hope so.
Were you single on your last birthday?
- Yes I was.
Are you wearing a sports shirt?
- Nope, black blouse.
Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
- Mixed. I keep my shoes on until I know I’m not leaving.
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
- Off if with someone, on if alone - unless I’m going to bed.
Are you short?
- I wish.
How was your day overall?
- This morning was great, I was super happy, we had a pot luck at work, babe is coming tomorrow, etc. As soon as Ray’s mood went down, mine did too.
Do you swallow gum when your finished?
Do you have a tattoo?
Are there any movies you are wanting to see?
- Lucy and 50 Shades of Grey.
Have you ever done community service?
- No for getting in trouble or anything like that. Volunteer work.
What part of your body stays the coldest?
- My hands are always cold.
Are you happy?
Have a best friend?
Is there someone you wanna cuddle with right now?
- You have no idea.
Do you want to be single or with someone?
- With Raymond.
Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing?
- He’s working.
Who have you texted today?
Have you ever watched a movie in another language?
I bet your going to kiss someone tonight, right?
Not until tomorrow.
Do you remember what you wore last night?
- Nike sweats and a basketball shirt.
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
- No, he’s of age and can hold his own. He’s actually taken care of me so.
Do you look decent when you wake up?
- LOL not at all.
Do you get jealous easily?
- About Raymond, yes.
Have you ever had a panic attack?
Would you date someone who lived in another state?
- My boyfriend lives in FL, actually.